Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ronnebeck Recap 2012

 Ronnebeck Recap is mostly pictures this year (just how I like it)! I like to think sometimes that I am good with words, but this year, words have failed me, and my blog has been suffering. I think in the new year I'll be back, but we'll see how I feel. Sometimes I think that it's due time I retire my bloggy ways, and then I get a spurt of energy to post! I spend more time talking about blogging than I do actually blogging. Either way, thank you for sticking it out with me, and for checking in from time to time. I really do enjoy having a place to dump my thoughts and to keep track of my life year after year.

A few sad memories from this year, but a lot of great memories too! Thank you God for the many blessings we've enjoyed! So, sit back and reminisce with me, here is our year in review!
Momma's 2012 Luminaria

Mothers Day in the Park

Sending Love up to my Momma for Mothers Day!

Hit my goal for fundraising for Relay - What a great feeling!

First time strapping on the skates after an entire year off skates!
My permission slip!

I got to meet my littlest cousin Dimitra!

I studied... a LOT

I relayed even more!

Love this... Love this group... Love these people... Love this Relay!


Cancer fears the Fab 4!

We're pretty much superheroes!

Spent a LOT of time at the Physical Therapist

My first night back on skates!

My first Jet City Bout to watch Slater - she didn't get to play, but she was excited to see us there!

Cara and Casey came to visit - first time I've seen them in like 10 years!

Our vacation destination - TEXAS!

Eric and I at the Alamo Draft House in Austin

Keeping Austin Weird

My first banked track derby bout at the HOME of Roller Derby - Austin Texas!

Eric's "Other Woman" the "Red Headed Stranger"

My Love and I on the river walk in San Antonio!

River Walk!

River Walk!

Houston Astro Helmet Ice Cream!

Me with Junction Jack!

Eric and I cheering on the Houston Astros!

Minute Maid Park!

We really liked this park!

Eric's artwork from Minute Maid Park!

Our Private Tour of the Astrodome

And ... Reliant Stadium!

PRIVATE TOUR!!!!!!!

We ate our weight in beef AND Blue Bell Ice Cream!

Us at the Dell Diamond!

I got to meet Spike! He's the Express mascot!

Dell Diamond

Most Important factor of Texas? Seeing my favorite little lady!

And eating at this GORGEOUS Restaurant!

It felt VERY Texan

Joey T's.

Beauty!

Frisco - Dr. Pepper Ballpark

A place Eric and I have wanted to see since the very beginning!

The Holy grail of the baseball trip - The Ballpark at Arlington!




YESS  - someone finally gets it!

Laurel and I cheering on the Rangers (Kind of)

The last night of our vacation, very bitter sweet, as always!
But the Rangers sent us off with some awesome Fireworks!

Before we hopped on the plane - we headed to Cowboys Stadium

$20 to hang out on the field for an endless amount of time... Score!!!

I love to vacation with this guy!

We always have so much fun!

And seeing friends is always welcome!
Then there was that time my husband tackled me in the endzone at Cowboys stadium

We also enjoyed meeting Brian...

Oh my Love... :) Thanks for being you!

Trying on the pads!

Playing!
Back on Skates!

Look so good!

My favorite partner in Crime!

ZOOOM


Made good friends with Max & Li!

Yes, Yes I did!

A Momma Bear for me!

The Furry Ones :)

The Day Gracie tried to escape!

I love these squishy faces!

Tim's birthday game!

Felix takes the field for the first time after his PERFECT game

With my perfect date...

Oly Rollers VS: Minnesota Roller girls - My new Love, Onda Sligh
 
Nani passed away at 86...

Which landed me back here...

and I got to see my Momma....

And bury my Ugly Man with Nani

And See my family


And love on my beautiful - crazy - awesome Niece!


And my littlest second cousins

And my grand dad... Love him.

And my grandma ... Love her too!

Neah Met Gracie!

I won "big" in Vegas ... $14.65

Saw LOVE

Hit the Strip

Drank a little much

Okay... a LOT

Nearly missed our bus to the Hoover Dam

Took in the hotels!

Had some best friend time... Miss you Wiz.

My Awesome ladies

Remembering our loved ones

Shortly after this picture (month or so) This lady started her first steps as a survivor... CANCER SUCKS

Love these boys!

Love this one too!

Went to see Wicked!


Made this...

Aquaman and Seven became friends

Love that little cousin of mine!

Watched this lady skate in her first bout!

Raised $2,100 for Cancer in 1 day!

Attended my bosses wedding... 

2012 was a busy year, I didn't find pictures - they're buried a little too deep, but I also got to hang out with my dear friend John Talcott quite a bit this year after going nearly 7 years without seeing him. I had season tickets to the Rat City Rollergirls, and cheered LOUD, and loved life, every day!

Thanks for taking my journey... I know there are things that were missed... but I'm so thankful for such a wonderful year!

Happy Christmas, Happy New year, and Happy life!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)